The main goals of GISME are:
· To help Spanish and multinational firms and public institutions to face their own challenges by using theoretical modelling, data analysis, and the application of innovative ethical and moral concepts.
· To minimize social and environmental costs of some decisions.
· To develop innovative and highly accurate models to predict future scenarios.
· To help legislators to enact better and more rational laws.
· To advice companies with regard to their investments in science and technology.
· To disseminate scientific contents and generate synergies among public and private institutions and civil society in order to approach the contemporary challenges.